Z BOARD - WEEK 7 | |||||
|
|
|
|
|
| |
| The second ever Big Z Board has a lot of movement in it after the top 4. Let's call this one a correction board of sorts, because there were some big omissions from last week. ( ∆ = change from last week and Y! = current Yahoo Ranking) | HELLLLLOOOOOOOO! | ||||
| # 9 - Adrian Peterson | |||||
| # 13 - TJ Houshmandzadeh | |||||
| # 18 - Maurice Jones-Drew | |||||
|
| |||||
| SEE YA! | |||||
| # 20 - Brett Favre | |||||
| # 22 - Willie Parker |
| ||||
| # 24 - Shaun Vaginalexander | |||||
|
| |||||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Z # | ∆ | PLAYER | OWNER | WHY? | Y! |
| 1 | -- | LT | Kentish | 198 yards and 4 TDs last week; Kent hasn't been that excited since he used to beat off to Spice Channel four times a night in high school (and no Mo, I wasn't doing the same thing) | 4 |
| 2 | -- | Tom Brady | Chris | Last week I said there was no end in sight to his 3 TDs/game pace. I was wrong…he's now on pace for 3.5 per game with 21 TDs in just 6 games. If Tom Brady made an advance on you, what would you do? Be honest. | 1 |
| 3 | -- | Randy Moss | Raga | Another game, another TD for Moss. Is it me or does Moss look like Flavor Flav a bit? Imagine Flavor Flav, but with great genes, and I think you get Randy Moss. Never mind, I just looked them both up and there is not much of a resemblance. I guess I only thought that because they are both black. | 5 |
| 4 | -- | Pai-Ton Man Ng | Mo | I am going to count the number of Manning commercials from now until the next Big Z Board. If I see 20 or more commercials, I am dropping Manning to # 20, no questions asked. | 14 |
| 5 | +1 | Ronnie Brown | Albert | 170 all purpose yards last week and almost 900 for the year. I am going to the game in Miami this week and plan to let Ronnie know first-hand that he made the top 5 on my board. I'm sure he'll be as thrilled as Albert secretly was after we vetoed his Brown for Bowe trade. | 3 |
| 6 | (1) | Joseph Addai | Eric | Looks like he is coming back from his injury. Let's see if he continues his great season or if he loses carries to Kentishon Keith. | 21 |
| 7 | +1 | Plaxico Burress | Mike | So…was I right about the NYG play book or what? How many times on MNF did Manning do the "chuck and pray" to Plaxico? I see no reason to drop him on this list as long as he keeps scoring… 8 and counting. | 8 |
| 8 | +3 | Brian Westbrook | Gary | Piling up the stats even though he had a week off with an injury. Westbrook is the kind of guy I never draft (in the Warrick Dunn of a few years ago category). Why? Because he's good and I am not. | 12 |
| 9 | NEW | Adrian Peterson | Mo | From "Honorable Mention" to the top 10 in just one week! This is unprecedented in the glorious two week history of the Big Z Board. Seriously though, if we were to re-draft today, wouldn't he go in the top 10? | 7 |
| 10 | -- | Tony Romo | Piggy | Romo is a big factor in the Cowboys' and Piggy's great success. After a tough game against the Pats, Romo should continue to make hump in the mouth of his NFC opponents. | 2 |
| 11 | +6 | Leggo My Edggo | Piggy | I hate Chris "Boomer" Berman and his retarded nickname gimmick. Can anyone confirm if he's ever used Edgerrin "Leggo My" Edggo before? No way in hell I would bet against this. | 16 |
| 12 | +2 | Braylon Edwards | Kentish | He moves up 2 spots because of his 3 TD performance which now gives him 7 on the year. This ex-Wolverine is animalistic! | 9 |
| 13 | NEW | TJ Hou-sucks-ballsah | Piggy | I'm angry at TJ…very very angry. I kept him as an "Honorable Mention" last week, and instead of just calling to let me know he disagreed, he gets 145 yards and 2 TDs against my team. Stupid Persianegro. | 10 |
| 14 | +4 | Steve Smith | Raga | Even with Vinny Testas throwing to him, Smith had a huge game. Raga's Moss and Smith are a good 1-2 and shit. | 11 |
| 15 | -- | Carson Palmer and Jason Campbell, tie | Gary | Based on the way Gary is trying to keep the rest of the league from ever using Jason Campbell, I'm not sure who should get this spot. Let's call it a tie. | 13 |
| 16 | (3) | Antonio Gates | Eric | The addition of Chris Chambers might hurt his value a little bit. LOL… did I really just type that? | 13 |
| 17 | (8) | Chad Johnson | Mo | Mo's Johnson is smaller than I originally thought. 8 spots smaller, in fact. | 20 |
| 18 | NEW | MJD | Albert | Ms. Jones-Drew is the 18th ranked player in the league over the last three weeks (including a bye), which gets him the 18th spot in his Big Z Board debut. | 48 |
| 19 | (7) | MB III | Albert | MB III has had not I, not II, but III poor outings in a row. Don't think I won't drop you more Mr. III. | 19 |
| 20 | +3 | "Hairy" Larry Johnson | Chris | Argh…I can't get Chris Berman out of my head. I am making up nicknames for people at work now. I sit near Tracy Nolan "Ryan" and Daniel "My grandmother needs to use a" Walker | 56 |
| 21 | -- | Frank Gore | Chris | With Gore off in Week 6 with a bye, he held his spot at # 21. If he doesn't find the end zone soon, he wont hold it much longer. | 54 |
| 22 | (6) | TO | Eric | The "Original" 81 got schooled by the original "Ocho-Tres," Wes Welker. | 30 |
| 23 | NEW | Willis McGahee | Mike | In with McGahee, out with the gay, Shaun Alexander. | 22 |
| 24 | (5) | Roy Williams | Piggy | Piggy leads the Big Z Board this week with 4 players in the top 25. Congratulations! Your prize is that you get to be in first place this week! | 39 |
| 25 | -- | Sperm Man | Z | It was between Henry and Willie Parker here. I say Henry out duels Parker in their head-to-head match up, resulting in Parker being out 9 months with a pregnancy. | 51 |
| little z board (honorable mentions) | |||||
| QB: | D. Anderson, B. Favre, John Joseph Harrington | ||||
| WR: | R. Wayne, L. Fitzgerald | ||||
| RB: | M. Lynch, R. Bush, W. Parker | ||||
| TE: | J. Witten, D. Clark | ||||
Friday, October 19, 2007
Eat your heart out, Funston. The Real Big Z Board!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment